Tuesday, August 1, 2017

{Yard} More Critter Visitors

 We've had some interesting critters visiting the back yard lately.
 I love when I see the foxes out there. They are so playful and cute.
They spook really easily so I have to be stealthy when I try and get some photos of them. I was using my zoom for these pictures.
 Deer are a lot more common sight but to see a mama and a baby so close was exciting!
This one was a first.  We were sitting out on our deck one Sunday morning and I saw this guy traveling down the yard towards the woods. He took his time so I had plenty of time to snap a few pics.
My last visitor surprised me when I was walking under the deck, it slithered by and freaked me out! No, I didn't get a picture of the huge (to me) snake!!

Linking up:
Pin It

6 comments:

Tamar SB said...

So cool!!!! Well not the snake - ugh!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

You have such an amazing spot! I love that you saw all these critters in your own backyard!!! The snake would have been too much for me!!!!!

Betty said...

How neat...I have never seen a fox in the wild.

Carla from The River said...

Great shots of the fox. So fun to see a fawn with mom. :-) Sneaky Snake!! I would have jumped too.
Carla

Kelleyn Rothaermel said...

So incredible! WOW!

Dawn Gross said...

Aren't the foxes awesome? We had a mama and some babies nearby one summer and we loved seeing them! No matter how many times I see deer, I love it just as much as the first time!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails